Buckingham Palace is denying that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle banned neighbors from talking to them after a British tabloid published a code of conduct reportedly given to Windsor locals.

“The Duke and Duchess didn’t request this, didn’t know about it, and had nothing to do with the content or lead offered, ” a spokesperson said in a statement obtained Saturday by HELLO! periodical.

On Friday, The Sun reported that a inventory of rules had been given to residents near Frogmore Cottage where the royal couple moved earlier this year, leaving behind Kensington Palace.

The reputed specifications forbidden anyone from approaching the couple or striking up a discourse, also stipulating that their puppies were not to be touched. In addition, neighbours were reportedly alerted not to ask to see newborn baby Archie.

According to the paper, Buckingham Palace said the demands were the work of one of its “overly protective” officials, though no mention is given.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have attempted to maintain a life of privacy for their 2-month-old offspring, who was born May 6. His christening was attended merely by a small group of close family and friends, and the identities of his godparents have been restrained confidential. However, the couple doesn’t appear to be hiding away by any means, indicating up recently at the London premiere of “The Lion King” eras after an outing with Archie at a polo coincide.